Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spring, let's talk.

Dear Spring,

After getting not one, but TWO fabulous snows this past week, I believe I have really lived up the winter weather to the point where I'm ready to move on. I've decided I'm ready for you to get here. All my favorite stores have their spring lines out and I'm drooling here in my wool sweater. You know I love fall and winter, but I'm ready to hang 'em up and break out the open-toed shoes, flip flops, skirts, and of course - my capris. I think I may even buy a new bathing suit this year (for the first time since my honeymoon 5+ years ago). If you could just come extra early, that'd be super cool. Just to give you an idea, here's an item on my wish-list that I hope to break out pretty soon here...



I know - fabulous, right? Looks like you are really loving yellow this year, so I plan to also. OK so come soon, then!

WBS,


Buford Betty

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

If Spring writes back can you tell her to come to me this year too. I would flip to see her in March or April even!

And do you like those shoes w elastic at the heel? I have tried a bunch on- including those in red- but I just can;t stand that bunchy elastic feeling. I don't like elastic pants and I don't like elastic shoes. Just my two cents. :)

Unknown said...

those are super perky...love the color. I am iffy on the elastic fit too...I tried some on and didnt like the feel either...

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I have got Spring Fever too! I just wish when it comes, it will stay. Always a bummer to get to wear the Spring clothes only to have it FREEZE like it did last Easter a week later! Ugh!

LSU Melanie said...

Love the yellow...perfect for spring...looks like we have the same taste, Can't wait until I can wear shorts again, i am sure it wont be too much longer before it gets hot down here..Happy shopping