Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm back!

Although one day later than expected, we're back from a wonderful week in Maine! We missed our connecting flight to Atlanta from Baltimore Friday afternoon, and naturally, that was the last one that evening via Airtran. It was rather annoying to not get back to our own bed Friday night, but I dare not complain after the awful airport experience my bestest had a few weeks ago. Anyway, the airline (thankfully) put us up for the night in Baltimore and then we hopped on an early morning flight back home. I had that damn Baltimore song from Hairspray stuck in my head for a good 24 hours. And I haven't even seen the new movie yet!

I will do a fun blog later today with fun pics and tales of our adventures in Maine... what a fabulous trip! Definitely one of the best vacations we've ever taken. It was simply gorgeous. It was a great break from the deathly humid 100 degree heat we're having here... oh and we totally had a celebrity sighting too! I'll give ya the scoop soon...

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a great time, I look forward to details!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Welcome back! I missed talking to you. Can't wait to see pics!