Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I think I'm getting too old for these concerts.


So JT was totally great last night. I'm paying for it this morning though... really dragging. The arena is really close to where I live, but it might as well have been in South Carolina for how long it took me to get out of the freaking parking lot afterwards. I didn't get home till after midnight, so my eyes are a little red this morning. My back was killing me by the time we got home - I was completely exhausted.

Justin was amazing though - and I knew he would be. Damn, that boy can dance. The funny thing was that his backup dancers were not that great. The guys were really good, but a couple of the girls were mediocre at best. I mean they had all the moves down, but they had no style whatsoever. Hey JT, call me - I'll be on your tour bus in 10 seconds flat. And the best surprise? Timbaland was there! He did a great "halftime" show while JT took a breather.

Good Charlotte opened the show and they were pretty fun. Though, the whole time I couldn't stop thinking, you had sex with Nicole Richie... you had sex with Nicole Richie.

My camera phone pic is totally lacking, but you can at least see the stage setup. Justin was in the middle at this point and my camera didn't pick him up, sadly. He was on stage for a good 2.5 hours. My girlfriend actually dozed off at one point during a slower song (how sad are we?), but she was quickly revived when JT brought sexy back. If he stops in your town, don't miss it! It was a crazy good show! (Lots of good people watching too - it was like a
Forever 21 fashion show.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good think I wasn't there...Forever 21 has been out of my reality for Forever! LOL DD would have loved it, though.

Sarahviz said...

I'm a fan of Justin's sexy back. HOWEVER, don't you agree that his songs are the MOST OVERPLAYED on all the radio stations?

Thanks for visiting me In the Trenches! I'll be back!

Buford Betty said...

Oh yes.. definitely overplayed on radio! But after seeing him Tuesday night, I haven't stopped listening to his CD. It's like I have a whole new appreciation for him. I need help!