Thursday, August 2, 2007

Everybody's doing it.

8 random/weird things/habits of mine...

1. I'm addicted to dippin' dots. I hope they never find a way to put them in grocery stores, because I'll be in big trouble if they do. (And if they are, don't tell me - I don't need to know that.)

2. I'm really really bad about procrastinating... with everything. Sometimes I literally tell myself outloud, "Be a freaking adult and just do it!"

3. I have an ipod but I don't know how to use it. I don't even know where it is. I just recently figured out text messaging, so I think it's going to be a while. My SIL gave me an itunes giftcard for Christmas. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it.

4. I don't get grossed out easily. (i.e. poopy diapers don't really bother me)

5. I usually like planning an event more than the actual event itself.

6. My morning "routine" is terribly inconsistent. I always shower first, but the order in which I do everything else is pretty random. As well as how long it all takes... could be 45 minutes, could be 2 hours. And I have no idea why.

7. I rarely ever leave the house without makeup. Even if I'm totally dressed down, it's still a strategic ensemble. I can't help it... Growing up, my mom implanted the idea in my head that you should always look your best because you never know who you'll run into. So I blame her.

8. I am OCD about random things... like keeping the island in our kitchen clear. Yet my hub always manages to come home after work and dump crap all over it... keys, wallet, mail, and whatnot. It drives me insane. I'm constantly moving stuff off the stupid island.

I think pretty much everyone else has done this one... but if not, tag - you're it! :-)

5 comments:

tulipmom said...

Sometimes I wish we didn't even have an island for this very reason!

Suburban prep said...

I have never tried dippin' dots. Hubby has and he really likes them.
I understand the getting grossed out about a bunch of stuff.

Allie_in_Ga said...

It is the Ice Cream of the future....

Jennifer said...

Stay out of Publix and Kroger because they have Dippin' Dots-type ice cream in strawberries and cream or cookies and cream flavors. 4-pack for $4.99!

Preppy Lizard said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have spent the morning reading through your old posts and this one from Aug just made me laugh...I swear we were seperated at birth. I literally read it and thought it sounded exactly like me. I even called my hubby on his trip and read it to him...and he just laughed and said YES are you sure you are not reading me your own blog. ha ha ha