Saturday, September 6, 2008

Headless chicken.

That's me today... runnin' around like a chicken with its head cut off. This shower-on-a-budget I've been planning for the last couple of months is suddenly here. I had all good intentions of taking yesterday off to prepare for tonight's festivities, but y'all know that didn't happen. I ended up working a 10 1/2 hour day instead. So a lot of my super cute extras that I wanted to do for this to-do got thrown out the window just for time's sake. Oh well... it will still be over-the-top cute, because that's the way I roll. Alright... I'll be back on the other side with some pics! Hope y'all are having a great weekend... Go Dawgs!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I hope you have a nice weekend and that things mellow out soon!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!