Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An afternoon quickie.

Just hoppin' on really quick to say, YES - I'm alive! Hahaha... it's just been a crazy busy couple of weeks and I've missed you, blogworld! And thanks so much for all the great comments regarding our townhouse! Yep, we are loving knowing that thing is gone forever. Woo hoo! Anyway, I'll be posting the world's longest ketchup post shortly - promise. And I have some exciting posts coming up in the next couple of weeks that I'm pumped about. Hope y'all are having a great week!!! Back soon...

3 comments:

SLS said...

Just wanted to tell you that I made those chocolate covered strawberries and they were soooo good! Everyone was asking me where I bought them from! Thanks again for sharing the recipe!!! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Miss you...Hurry back!

LSU Melanie said...

Miss Ya much!