Friday, September 12, 2008

A funny for your Friday.

This was just too funny not to share. Especially after my recent party posts, let's not forget how *stressful* planning a party can be sometimes. My dear girl, Lucky, is co-hosting a baby shower for one of her best friends tomorrow and she's about to shit a brick. I just now asked her how things were coming along and this is the email response I got...

"Yeah, the effing shower. That Amy just backed out of….and she was bringing the ribbon with diaper pins. Effin eff. Where do I get diaper pins? Effin’ eff. I effin hate this effin shower."

5 comments:

Muffy said...

HAHAHA! That's funny!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

too funny!

Denim and Pearls said...

You should check my blog for something special!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

very funny but bad for her.
I have switched my blogs around. My personal is now snappy casual snippets and my store is snappy casual gifts.

Mary Beth said...

Too funny! That's usually what I end up muttering about an hour before my guests are due to arrive. I love entertaining, but I get totally stressed right before it starts.