Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Come run with me!


All I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom and a boom BOOM! (Just shake your rump.) Ahem... no really peaches, come run with me! Zooma Atlanta is a really cool event coming to town this November. There is a half-marathon and a 5k. There is also a jog stroller 5k for all you tot-toting mommas. I will be running the 5k on Sunday, November 16th with my lovely team of girls, the Sassy Suburbans! (As in girls from the 'burbs... not the Chevy.)

I'm really excited about this event - check out their site for more info on what it's all about. This is a great opportunity to round up your girlfriends and get moving! There is still plenty of time to train for a 5k, so no excuses! And shoot... you can always walk it! Don't use the "well I'm just not a runner" excuse! Lame... And this is a huge event, so they're always looking for more volunteers - that's another great way to participate. I want to see all you Atlanta gals out there!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Miss Betty! I am also planning on running this little race if my work travel permits me to do such.

Anonymous said...

I am probably running this too.

Jessi said...

My sister just sent me an email about this race...she wants to do the mini, but I won't be ready for that...we'll be doing the 5K.