Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weeeee!!!

We're about to leave for the airport to come get you, bestest! I can't wait to see you!!!

And guess what - we totally scored tickets for the GA/GA Tech game! We were planning to just watch it at home or at our friends' house, but we (OK, the hub) managed to get tickets! We're going to freeze our red and black butts off, but we'll be doing it in style. We've gotta bring it for this game, so I decided it was time to get some red chords...



And I'll be wearing these shoes - they are SO much cuter in person - so fun.



I'm wearing a black sweater - possibly with a collared white shirt underneath - not sure yet. And then a black and white houndstooth headband. SOOOOO Dawg-a-licious!!! GO DAWGS!



4 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I have those same Steve Maddens! I love them! They are sooo cute, but let me warn you-I have only worn them for short amounts of time until the other day. I wore them for about 8 hours straight and I could have died! My feet hurt sooo bad. But, you will look cute so it will be worth it. Looking good is hard, isn't it??? Have fun!

Lady Law Dawg said...

Woo Hoo! How 'bout our DAWGS!!!!

Lori said...

Enjoy!

MMM said...

Love your cords!