Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This made my day...

I strolled into work (a bit late) and found on my chair 3 yoga DVD's with a sticky-note attached. At first glance, I thought Christmas bride (who is a co-worker) left them for me because I just started going to yoga again this week. I figured she had some old DVD's she thought I'd be interested in borrowing. After throwing my coat and bag aside, I picked up the note and realized they were all pregnancy work-out/yoga vidoes. And the note was from another one of my co-workers who is a mommy of two, and it read...

"Everytime I come across this stuff, God keeps telling me to give them to you! So who am I to argue with God?!"

This put an immediate smile on my face and totally warmed my heart. And how funny that I received these the day after my previous post - hahaha! She has already given me her Baby Wise books - which she swears by. Anyway, it's the little things that get me going! I really feel like God is preparing the hub and me for some big changes. Maybe it's a baby, maybe something more, but I just really feel him tugging at my heart these days. I'm just trying to be patient and listen...

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sooo sweet! We should do one when I am down- like the old days with Elle McP. Good times!

Traci Anne said...

Awwww, that's so sweet of her!

The Mrs. said...

The baby wise book is your bible!!!!!

TulipGirl said...

While a lot of moms/babies like Babywise, there are some problems with it. Be sure to do your research before deciding which parts to implement and which to toss by the wayside!