Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Custom Baby & Kids' Bedding


One more quickie before I do some real work... I came across this site last night and I am IN LOVE! I just saw a random blurb about the site on Posh Cravings - a great site about mommies with style (since I'm a wannabe posh mama!). It's associated with Posh Tots - a great site for baby bedding and all kinds of decor. (And also good for a laugh - check out the playhouses.) Anyway, I linked over to this custom bedding site - Javis Davis - and drooled. SUCH fun fabrics and color combos and I love the way they do the bumper ties. Look at the fabric combos as well as the quick pick crib sets to see how it all comes together. I totally bookmarked this one for future consideration. And the great thing about it is that it is really affordable. I've seen lots of beautiful bedding at some of these high-end boutiques selling for $600+ per set (on the low end). And most of the sets on Posh Tots fall in that range too. The sets on Javis Davis fall into the $300-400 range - which I think is very good for what appears to be really good quality bedding. Has anyone ordered from this site before? I'd love to hear about your experience if so!

Edited 6.28.09 to add:
It's so funny looking back on this post from almost 2 years ago. Javis Davis has grown SO much and I'm proud to now be the design partner for Atlanta! For custom crib and big kid bedding, come check me out over here!

5 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

OMG...If i were to ever have another girl, I would have to have this. 300-400 for a set like this is reasonable. I have seen custom sets like this at most places for 500-1,000. (Ridiculous!)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

soooo pretty! love love the pink and green!!

The Mrs. said...

OMG makes me want a girl!!! Love the pink and green of course!!!

Lori said...

So pretty! I love Posh Tots, it's a very fun and stylish site! Yes, we just ordered the $19,000.00 playhouse! NOT!! Seriously?!! :D
The bumpers you were looking at are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Post Tots is great I got several things from there when DS#1 was litte...also love Bellini.