Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bow chica bow bow!

Guess who (FINALLY) got a positive reading on her ovulation test this morning!!! Fingers crossed applesauce, ladies. Not counting on anything, but hey - it's the first time we've been "allowed" to go for it in about 6 months - so we're gonna give it the good ole college try!


We still haven't gotten the full report on my HSG results yet from my doctor. We see him early Thursday morning - so we'll learn more about all that then as well as whatever the next steps are for us. I'm hoping all news is good and that we can be pretty much on our own from here on out, but who knows? Hopefully we don't have to resort to IUI (the turkey baster method), etc - but if we do, we do. Positive thoughts for now!

In other news... I barely made a dent into my closet project this weekend. We ended up running around so much on Sunday that I seriously had only a 2 hour window to get anything done. I did get started though and made sure to get some "before" shots - so more
on that later...

9 comments:

DebbieDo said...

Great news! I actually Oed today as well. I know my mind is running like crazy but wouldn't it be amazing if we both got prego on the same day!? Then you wouldn't have to do IUI and I wouldn't have to do IVF!

(Dear God please make Buford Betty and I pregant this month, I'll do anything...well almost anything...)

Allie_in_Ga said...

That is great news! I will pray for you and Debbie!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Congratulations...baby wishes being sent your way!

tulipmom said...

Hooray! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope it works the natural way but turkey baster or not I just hope it works!

SCM said...

That is exciting news! Happy trying tonight ;)

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Great news! Good luck! And love the cartoon!

Good luck to you, too, Debbie!

Patty Young said...

WOOOHOOOO! Go get it on, girlie! ;) Just don't show us any pictures. LOL!! I am crossing my fingers for ya! :)

Sarahviz said...

Have fun "practicing"!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Did you make me a niece yet?