Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello out there!

Just a quick *hello* as I'm sippin' my morning coffee in my robe here... been a bizzy bee you know. And did I tell you I can't get on blogger at work anymore? Oh the horror. And I can't stream radio anymore either so it's like dead silence at my desk. I have a radio, but the signal sucks where I am, so no use there. I need to get one of those iPod docking station thingees... do any of y'all have one of those? If so, what kind? I don't need a fancy one... just something that will work. Doesn't even have to be cute. But for now, I'm resorting to my Harry Potter audio CD's... by the way, if you're a HP nerd like me and you haven't experienced the audio versions of the books read by Jim Dale, you totally need to get a hold of them. They're incredible. And don't be like, ohhhh I'm a reader, I don't do audio books. No, no - I am too. Just trust me!

OK I'm off to go dry my hair and head out for another long day... hope y'all are having a great week! :-)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

My work blocked Blogger awhile back, so I know how you feel, but somehow it's unblocked again! I'm so happy, I used to get so bored during free periods!

I have the dock thingy. I didn't get the brand name ihome one, but it works very well! I might have to look into those audio books! They sound great!

A Belle and her Beau said...

no blogger at work?? that blows! however i am so super impressed that you have time to sit down and blog BEFORE work. I barely have time to get my hair fully dried. lol

QueenBeeSwain said...

would have a life crisis w/o tunes at desk! aaggh!

kHm

Sandra said...

When I taught, we were blocked from many, many things at school and blogger was one of them. I have often thought that there would be no way I could keep up with my blogging if I were working :-) {haha}

Jennifer said...

Walmart has some inexpensive little iPod speakers that would work. All sorts of colors too. I have pink. Also check out JCPenney if you have one near you. They always have their items at great prices.

Have fun~

Jill said...

I do have an ipod docking station. Got it at Target for around $70 and it's great (though I can't recall the brand right now). Bummer about no blog reading at work (as I sit here typing this at work - ha!)

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Maybe you should leave your job what with no blogger or music! Agh!
My daughter has a cute little portable ihome. I think my mom bought it from Amazon.