Friday, February 13, 2009

Dollhouse.


OK so is anyone else super excited for the premiere of Dollhouse tonight on Fox? As if I need another TV show to follow... But as a total goob for all things Buffy, I am super excited to see what this new show of Joss Whedon's is all about. I just love his writing style and quirky humor. Buffy always CRACKED me up. I hope it's a great show because I haven't been able to fill my Buffy hole, you know.

Plus the main chick on Dollhouse, Eliza Dushku, was on Buffy for a couple of seasons...


And you remember her from Bring it On, right?



Can't wait! And you know, I must say the Buffy alum have done rather well. Momma's so proud...



Mmmm... I miss the sharp teeth, but I daresay Angel's looking good. Bones is a really good show... don't watch it regularly, but it's a good one.



And Oz... what hasn't he done? I love him. He made werewolves cool long before Jacob Black ever existed.



Buffy's lil sis is all grown up! Didn't she do a few episodes of Gossip Girl?



And hello... who knew Willow could be so hot? I don't watch it regulary, but How I Met Your Mother is a super cute show.


OK girls... I'm off to make some dinner for me and the poochies. The hub's working tonight, so it'll just be me, a glass of wine, the remote, and the doggies. Doesn't that sound dreamy?

6 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

It does sound good! I'm having a glass of wine now. :)
I loved Bring It On!

Lucky in Love said...

That DOES sound great! Hope your show is fantabulous!

Jill said...

Ha! I totally thought of you when I saw a preview for it!! Let me know how it is!

Polos & Pearls said...

I loveeee how I met your mother. and she does look great now!

Stacy said...

So, are you loving Dollhouse? I am! But I have loved everything Whedon has ever put on TV, even if it was short-lived (RIP Firefly).

Buford Betty said...

Stacy, I'm totally loving it so far. It's no Buffy, but I'm diggin' it!