Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The fire department's on high alert...

Today is the hub's 35th birthday! Whoah... I'm glad I'm sitting down. I mean, that's old. He can officially be president now. I suppose he better start acting all adult-like from here on out. And as a potential first lady, perhaps I better step up my game as well?

Nevertheless... Happy Birthday, dear hub of mine! You are my everything and I can't wait to celebrate this special day with you (and also drag it out as long as possible, as we tend to do)!


I've been up baking a cake this morning and *trying* to blow up balloons. I have a whole new appreciation for balloon vendors. I think I'll dog-ear that page in the phonebook, given that I about had a heart attack trying to blow up six measly balloons. Oh well, it's the thought, right?!

Not sure what the plans are for today (his actual birthday)... but Saturday night the two of us are going out for a swanky birthday dinner and then we'll get to celebrate again with my parents next weekend. My mom's birthday is about a week after the hub's, so we usually do a family birthday dinner out somewhere. Fun, fun! We loves birthdays.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Love the Buckhead Life Group restaurants. I have never been to Veni Vedi Vici though. I am anxious to hear how it is.

Lucky in Love said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Hope it's wonderful!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

Angela said...

happy birthday mr. buford betty!

Breezy said...

I must say "Happy Birthday Old Man"...My birthday was the 25th as well and I turned OLD too =) (30!!!) but not as old as Mr. BB. Hope you guys had a blast and for the record the cake looked delicious and that's all that matters!