Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Two more weeks!

Happy Tuesday, all. I've been a super busy bee with work so my blog time is nearly non-existant. I'm so behind on reading and certainly haven't had time to post much... but I'm still here and will catch up on all your blogs soon! The two-week mark is here and believe me, I'm counting down the days till April 15th! Woot woot!

And just to add a little color here to my boring work talk, here's a Banana Republic skirt that appeared in a teaser shopping email this morning that I decided I definitely need...




6 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Tuesday. Cute skirt!
I love IKEA and haven't been in one in years! When are they bringing one to the Carolina's?!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Love the skirt...

So glad that I am no longer working. The months and weeks leading up to Year End were always the worst for me.

Keep up the hard work. The end is in sight.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Hang in there! Next year when I am working we can both gripe about busy season.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

PS - IKEA is coming to Charlotte next year. I can't wait!

Sarahviz said...

They had ballet flat shoes that are the same pattern as that skirt in the BR Outlet!

Mac said...

That skirt is adorable - anything with kelly green and black makes me smile. Hope you're well :).

PS Cute dog photos