Monday, April 7, 2008

Lilly's back at Costco!

Yes - before I forget - little Lilly dresses are back at Costco. Looks like the shipment just came in this week because they had quite a pile yesterday when I stopped in. I resisted the temptation though! I had one in my cart but circled around and put it back on my way out. I got 8 of them last time they were there... Let's hope I can stay on the wagon here.

But yeah... they probably had 5 different styles this time (at my Costco anyway), sizes ranging from 2T to 8, and they were $23 and change. I saw all these people in there flippin' through the Carter's stuff - totally ignoring the huge pile of Lilly right in front of them. I just want to be like, what's wrong with you?!?!?! So get out to Costco right now and grab some before they're gone. And they'll go super fast too. As Gandalf said, "Run, you fools!!!" Oh dear, I really just revealed how nerdy I am.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for the tip! I needed to go out looking for a birthday dress for my daughter today & we will DEFINITELY check Costco! (I loved the Lord of the Rings movies too - who says you can't be preppy and a little geeky;)

SCM said...

I got super excited but when you listed the sizes, I realized they were kids clothes. Does not apply to me. Did you see anything in adults sizes?

Buford Betty said...

Sorry for the tease, Belle! I've never seen any adult Lilly there... just the little girls' dresses. Doesn't apply to me either, but that didn't stop me from buying them last time! ;-)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I am so proud of you for holding yourself back. This time anyway!

OMG I totally wish they had adult sizes! I doubt you could contain youself though if they did! Tehe!

tulipmom said...

Note to self: Renew Costco membership in April 2009.

Thanks!

Julie said...

I can't wait to check this out!! I do hope they have them near me!!!

Jill said...

Lilly's at COSTCO??? I have to go almost every week for work. I am SO glad I know about your blog now!!!