Thursday, April 10, 2008

How to waste a perfectly good lunch hour.

At noon today, I was supposed to be here getting a much overdue brow wax. But instead, I was here...


As soon as I saw brake lights, I called the salon and said I was gonna be a no-show. Two miles and 45 minutes later, I got off the first exit I came to and turned around to head back to the office. Typical Atlanta. But why on the ONE day I take a lunch break to get a much needed brow wax? I seriously eat at my desk everyday and never leave the office (during tax season anyway). Oh well. Maybe next week... I grabbed me a tall nonfat cappuccino on the way back. I feel a lil better.

7 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you drove forever to get nowhere! That stinks!

Preppy Lizard said...

Oh how annoying. Isn't that always how it is though. Just like the Alanis Morissette "Ironic"

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Great! Murphy's Law. I hope you can make it another time.

Enjoy your week!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Oh no! I bet you were fit to be tied!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thats annoying - at least today is friday!!

Jill said...

Isn't that the way it always goes. For that very reason I eat at my desk, too. I love that you took a photo. And PS - Isn't it supposed to be mostly Spring Break this week? The traffic has not been as great as I expected.

The Mrs. said...

I was in a two hour traffic jam with Landon a few weeks ago! YIKES! Love getting my brows done...I swear it's like a face lift!!!