Wednesday, September 28, 2011

22 Week Belly

Oh we're rolling now, y'all. I told you Sam was on a growth spurt the last few weeks. I wasn't lyin'!



Wow, what a difference over the last four weeks. Good golly, where will we be in another four?



For my birthday (next week!), my mom's taking me shopping to find some maternity jeans and hopefully some cute options to wear for showers. The weather is finally getting a little cooler here and I need some bottoms! As much as I love my yoga pants and Old Navy skirts, I don't think I can wear them EVERY day.

We had our L&D tour at Piedmont Hospital last Sunday - this is all becoming kinda real! This weekend the hub and his buddy will be starting on the built-in shelves in the nursery. Can't wait to see those going up! We've also got our 24 week ultrasound next week. Can't wait to see how much our boy has changed! Exciting stuff...

10 comments:

Sasha said...

You look FABULOUS!!!

Lisa said...

Love the belly pics!! You are lookin good!!!

Kathleen said...

You look great. I'm nearly two weeks ahead of you and still just look like I had a really big lunch! ARG!

Melissa said...

You definitely popped! You look adorable!

mrs.mfc said...

You look great!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh you look adorable! Tell Sam that Auntie KK love love loves him!!

BroncoMom said...

YOU are beautiful in all of these belly shots :) Enjoy this precious time!!!

Jill said...

LOVE it!! Enjoy every moment! I remember thinking that, like "wow, how much bigger can I get"..the answer, my friend, is a LOT. And it's awesome. So excited for you! I don't think I realized you were delivering at Piedmont. Sweet!! My 'hood! I'm not one to visit new Mama's in the hospital, as I firmly believe that time is for YOU to bond with your baby and recover, but I'll sure drop off some yummy food to the door during your stay. YAY, YAY, YAY!!

Susannah said...

You look so cute! I'm so excited for you to be going through this!

Jill said...

Yay! Love the bump.