Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reading Goals

Naturally, I've fallen behind on my reading for 2011 - I knew I would during tax season. And Goodreads loves to remind me how behind I am!



Are you my friend on Goodreads? You should be!



I'm still rolling through the books, but just at a bit of a slower pace with my current work schedule. Of course, my TV hiatus has helped some but not a ton since all I do is work and sleep. Only one more long week to go though! Ah... and speaking of books, one of the things I'm really looking forward to later this month is this movie...




CAN NOT WAIT! I absolutely loved the book. It's the one fiction goodie I've thrown in with my non-fiction books this year. Such a great love story... with the back drop of circus freaks! What more could you ask for?!


And I really want an elephant.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I guess I am going to have to break down and read this (I tend to not read what everyone else says is super good...it took me a year and a half to get to The Help!!!).

Fash Boulevard said...

so excited for this movie. my boyfriend read a script last year and said it was amazing. so happy i found your blog. i hope you'll follow back. My name's Anna. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I grow up in the south and moved to Cali after graduating from college in Alabama. I'd love if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Dr. Blondie said...

I can't wait for Water for Elephants, either! I loved that book!

Jill said...

Haha! that goodreads thing cracked me up! I can't join, it'd yell at me all the time. =) And, oh my word, YES, Water for Elephants. Can't.Wait. Actually planning a blog post of my own on it...