Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alive (mostly)

I'm still breathing... just buried in work!  Hope you all are having a great week.  Nothing much new to report here.  All I do is work and sleep and throw down meals inbetween.  The last few weeks of tax season are just craziness.  Everyone's on edge.  Clients are calling.  There's a million things to get out the door and we're running out of days.  It's a lot of fun, in other words!
 
I hope to get back on here soon with some real *content*...  only news I have is that my 2nd acupuncture session went great (I apparently was much improved after just one week) and I start my meds on Sunday!  I hear Lupron makes you bitchy and fat, so this should be awesome.  I'll say it again - our baby better be damn cute.
 
Later!

4 comments:

123 said...

I feel your pain. I was thrilled when I noticed that the deadline would be on a Friday this year...until I realized it was extended until the following Monday. Craziness is an understatement for the last few weeks of tax season. :)

Marnee said...

Hello,

We loved your entry last year for the "What IF" Blog Challenge. So, we wanted to make sure you knew about the new RESOLVE Blog Challenge! We hope that you will submit a new blog about the biggest infertility myth and how has it effected your life or the life of your friends and family members. Bloggers who submit their blog during the National Infertility Awareness Week (April 24-April 30) will be eligible to win the RESOLVE Hope Award for Best Blog. Please click here for details: http://goo.gl/cFHCI


Thank you,
Marnee Beck
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda!!! Lets get together soon! I am at home for spring break, but stuck inside with bronchitis (ugh!). We need to chat soon though! xoxo!!!

Heather said...

Good luck with everything!!