Friday, December 10, 2010

iLove it.

I tried to get this video up yesterday, but youtube was crapping out on me. Our church opened up with this last Sunday at the main campus - a few Christmas tunes done completely with iPhone and iPad apps. The local news even had a spot about it last night. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, fast forward to the 5:00 min mark to catch Feliz Navidad. Pretty amazing!



Hope your weekend is full of Christmas cheer! We've got two parties lined up to get our jolly on. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Constance said...

That video was so cool! Thanks for sharing and what a great opportunity for your church.

Merry Christmas!

Sasha said...

Amazing! I am posting on my blog....

Anonymous said...

Cool video! :D

Hey I'm following you! ^_^ Please read my blog and follow me too! :)

http://theperfectpout.blogspot.com/