Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Prezzies

Santa was great this year, as usual!


Our big gift from my parents was a new computer - but that makes for a boring picture! That funny looking round thing is a modern take on a mortar and pestle set - super cute! My SIL gave me that - very cool. Mom and I took advantage of the $5 items at Old Navy last week and picked up lots of long sleeve basics, plus some hot jeggings (don't judge). And with my book craze, I've already spent my Amazon gift card. That didn't take long! Very grateful and excited for all of our new goodies!

6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oooh I was just thinking that I wanted to get a mortar and pestal. Do you know who makes it? Love the modern look and the fact that it has a top too.

The Marden Family said...

$5 Old Navy Sale?! How in the world did I miss this! Oh well. Hope ya'll have a great New Year!

Unknown said...

Great stuff Amanda!!! And, I am so down with Jeggings!!! I got some cordoury jeggings for Christmas...so what would those been cordeggings? LOL! ;) I see you got Glee...somehow I just can't get into that show (ducking head!)...Love ya!!!

Ellen said...

I got "Glee" Season 1, too — so excited!
Happy to see you had a Merry Christmas :)

Fay said...

Very nice stuff!

P.S. My Dave goodies arrived today!!

Ruth said...

I wasn't brave enough to hit the Old Navy $5 sale the place was so crazy.
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas