Friday, May 28, 2010

Wishful Shopping

I got something uber fun this morning - this fab Vera Bradley messenger bag off Rue La La!  Been waiting for the VB sale to use my credits on, so I snagged this as a possible baby bag for future.  Hey, trying to think positively here.  And I'm a big believer in having multiple baby bags.  No worries... I'm not going on a maternity clothing rampage again.  But this will be a lovely addition to my someday closet, don't you think?
 
Anyway, so Happy Friday!  I'm super excited for this nice long weekend ahead.  AND it's 3-day weekends all around for June and July!  Our office closes on Fridays in the summer... a nice treat for busting it during tax season.  Awesome treat, actually.  I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!  No major plans for us - just a nice relaxing weekend.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i'm sure you heard celine dion is pregnant with twins after her 6th ivf.
i was reading about it and the last cycle she also tried acupuncture.
i thought that was really cool and just wanted to pass it on to you. good luck!!

Kate said...

That is such a cute bag! I hope you get to use it soon! I just found your blog and am a new follower!