Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It IS a tuma.

Charlie's out of surgery finally!  We really didn't know what kind of blockage was happening, we just knew it was *something*.  Turns out he had a pretty large tumor at the top end of his intestines - like at the entrance or whatever.  And that had grown large enough to ultimately block anything from passing through.  Thankfully, they were able to successfully remove the entire tumor and they're now testing it to see if it's cancerous or not.  Not sure what it means if it is cancerous, but whatever the case, I'm glad they got it out!  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.  I think they'll be keeping him overnight - I miss my fuzzy little man!

6 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Your poor little puppy!! Hope everything turns out okay!

Michelle said...

I hope that you get good results and he recovers quickly.

Monkey Mae said...

Sending happy thoughts to your fuzzy man.

Poolside with the Girls said...

Get well soon Charlie

Jess said...

oh no, poor guy! hope everything turns out okay!

i'm having my first ever give*away if you are interested :)

Henley on the Horn said...

I hope Charlie feels better SOON!