Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Charlie.

Hey, bloggy world.  How goes it?  Can you take a half minute today to whisper a sweet prayer for our baby, Charlie?  He is having surgery this morning at the vet.  He's had a rough week of throwing up and not being able to keep anything down.  Long-story-short, they are doing "exploratory" surgery today to see what is causing the blockage in his tummy.  And poor guy LOVES to eat, so he really needs a stomach in good working order.  They call this surgery fairly "routine" but surgery is surgery.  Say a prayer for our sweet boy!  I'll give y'all an update when I have one.  Thanks, y'all!

 

 

 

2 comments:

Poolside with the Girls said...

prayers and belly rubs to Charlie...best of luck!

Natalie said...

I hope your pup gets better soon.

Psst...I am hosting a giveaway on my blog today, and I hope you'll come by and enter! xo