Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here's one sale I can't pass up!


Get ready, cuz all day Saturday (8/15) - and Saturday only - Old Navy tanks are $2 each! This is way more exciting for me than the $1 flip flops were earlier this summer. Because I don't need a million pairs of flip flops. I already have like 500,000. But I DO need a whole slew of new tanks. A lot of my old ones have stains and holes so I need some serious replacements. Note that they do have a 5-per-customer limit, so I'm bringing the hub along so I can snag more! I think we'll have to go Old Navy hopping so I can get lots. Or if they're super crowded, will they really notice if I go through the check-out multiple times? Please, like they care. I'm pretty excited because I haven't bought anything new for myself in almost a year. That's right - almost a year. All our cash is going to baby makin' and debt paydown - there's no room for a shopping budget. The only new clothes I've gotten over the last year have been gifts. But you can bet your britches I'll me taking my "miscellaneous" cash envelope to Old Navy first thing Saturday morning. And unfortunately, mommas, maternity tanks are not included or I'd probably be snagging some of those too for future.

And on another random note, you should see this contraption I'm in today. I do test-wearing for a very, very popular hosiery and body wear company here in Atlanta and today I feel like a tightly rolled burrito. I'm still breathing, but it's only 10:30am. Hmmm...


2 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

Oooh! I'm excited about this as well! I love Old Navy tanks, and really need some new ones right now. Have a great week!

Champagne Blonde said...

http://myfrugaladventures.blogspot.com/2009/08/hurry-old-navy-tanks-150-with-coupon.html

Additional discount!