Friday, June 19, 2009

Technical Difficulties?

OK so this morning I just noticed that my old blogger address isn't getting readers here (aaz106.blogspot.com)... I've been parked at www.bufordbetty.com for a while now, but my blogger address should always get you here too. So if you're getting denied from that old address, my apologies! Don't know if blogger is just having issues today or if this has been going on for a while... yikes. We're working on getting it straightened out. I think if you're linking over from your reader or from your blogger dashboard, you're fine. But if you've got the old blogger address on your blogroll, it seems to be effed up temporarily. It appears to only be down in Internet Explorer, but working in Firefox. Seriously, wtf? But anyway, just know you can always catch me at www.bufordbetty.com, y'all!

Happy Friday! I'm off to check out a fab new baby boutique right here in Buford. Chic finds OTP (that's "outside the perimeter" for the non-Atlantans) are few and far between, so I get excited when I stumble upon new ones. I'll give a full report on the other side...

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I just spend an hour on the Javis Davis site creating bedding for nurseries - first a girl then a boy then just playing. No, I don't have any grands, nor do I have any on the way. But it was so fun. I hope I can convince either my BDiL or PD to use you when that wonderful day comes - far off in the future. I love it!!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

is it the boutique off hamilton mill (what is the name of that one? i always forget?). i'm personally a fan of handsel and gretel.

Buford Betty said...

Natalie - Yep, it's Bambaroos off Hamilton Mill. SUPER cute and they have some great sales going on right now. It's a huge store too and they also carry some maternity clothing. I've been in a lot of trendy baby boutiques and this one has some really great stuff. I like Hansel and Gretel too but this one's definitely more hip and trendy. But I also haven't been in H&G since they moved, so it may be completely different now too. It's on my to-do list!

Anonymous said...

Blogger is having issues with redirecting people, another blogger posted about this as well. I hadn't even noticed that you now have www.bufordbetty.com! When I started to follow you it must have just been put correctly on my blog from Google Reader.

Sasha said...

I just fixed you in my blogroll! I'm having the same issue....

Coyne and Pinckney Stationery said...

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and think you would enjoy our preppy stationery with a Lowcountry theme and invite you to enter our free giveaway! Candpstationery.com
Thanks,
Coyne&Pinckney Stationery (formerly Tickled Pink Prep blogger)