Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lemlem at crewcuts.

Hey, look how fast I got back on here! Aren't you proud? Well I'm really supposed to be getting dressed right now, but I just came across this blurb about a new line at crewcuts and had to share.


J. Crew partnered with supermodel Liya Kebede to create this new line. There are some really gorgeous pieces in this new collection but, whoah - a bit pricy. Apparently each piece is handmade in Ethiopia, the model's homeland. Really beautiful fabrics... what do y'all think?


OK for realz, I gotta go to work. Stop distracting me, bloggy pals!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

crewcuts make my uterus hurt with their cuteness.

Jill said...

I think the stuff is cute enough, but (don't mean to sound snarky about my beloved JCrew) but if Wal-Mart was showcasing stuff made in Ethiopia, people would be complaining about cheap child labor. Just sayin....

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Beautiful but they are getting crazy with their prices. I mean I am all for giving people a chance to make a living but I am betting the Ethopians hand-making the clothes are not being paid even 1/5th of what JCrew is charging.

GingerSnap said...

So cute, I love this new line...coming soon for adults???