Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dave Ramsey's Town Hall for Hope

I had on my growing list of post ideas to do a post on the recession and how it's not all so bad. But Dave beat me to it... Check out the town hall meeting he's going to be hosting next month. Y'all MUST check this out! He gets me so fired up!



And if you've never seen his show on the Fox Business Channel, you should check it out on hulu. I always play a couple of episodes while I'm working on my budget. Good stuffs! Have a look-see. I used to stream his radio show every day at work, but then they nixed our streaming capability. Boooo... I so miss it! I need my daily dose of Dave! Y'all think I'm crazy, don't you?!

4 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I love his voice. Is that weird?

Buford Betty said...

Hahaha... I totally do too. He has that fatherly tone and that Southern accent that means business. Like he'll kick your ass into shape!

Kelli Radford said...

Im in FPU at my church right now and we are going to be one of the 1500 churches that are part of the town hall! I AM SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

Crazy? Not in the least! The hubby & I drank Dave's Kool-Aid awhile back & are about 2 months out from calling in yelling "We're Debt Free!!". We might just go visit him to tell him in person - he really changed our lives for the better! I'm so excited about his town hall event - should be awesome!