Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tory's #1 Fan.

So I know we all have our favorite designers and whatnot, but today at lunch I do believe the hub and I came in contact with Tory Burch's biggest fan. Well, I did. I don't think the hub knows who the hell Tory Burch is. This chick and her family were getting up to leave their table when I first noticed her bag... a cute little brown shoulder bag with Tory's signature logo. Then she crosses and I see another big ass Tory logo on the back of her hoodie (as in covering her entire back). Hmm. Then she passes our table so I of course look to her feet. Yep, revas with big ole Tory logos. Damn, girl! Tory much? I actually was wearing my silver revas too and I feel sure that if she'd noticed them she would have run over to me gushing about her undying love for all things Tory. And then I would've been like, "oh really? I couldn't tell." And then she would've been like, "um whatever, I have way more Tory Burch than you do." And I would've replied, "yeah I'm thinking you're right." And then she'd turn around with one last flash of the absurdly large Tory logo on her back as she stormed out of the restaurant.

These are the kinds of off-the-wall things going on in my head when the hub notices the weird look on my face and asks me what I'm thinking about. How do you explain that to a guy? "Oh nothing." It was a really dramatic conversation in my head though.

6 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I love tory burch stuff, but boy is it expensive!

QueenBeeSwain said...

how funny would it be if all of hers was fake?!

kHm

Elizabeth said...

haha - she must be obsessed!

Ellen said...

Hee-hee...funny post :) I think the same kind of things!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I still think those reva flats with the elastic are crazy uncomfortable and cannot understand why y'all love them so much. Imagine what that girl would say to me after I said that to her!! :)

Buford Betty said...

OMG you're crazy bestest... the revas are tied for 1st with the j. crew driving mocs for most comfortable shoes EVER!