Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Names for the Boys

Sam and Dada at the lake on Memorial Day
(always with a ball in hand, that kid)


Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  We sure did.  Still on modified bed rest here as my pesky placenta previa is still there (and worse actually).  BUT no bleeding or anything has occurred since my initial episode, so that is good. Just having to continue to be careful and take it extra easy.  I am working from home, otherwise I think I might go crazy!  At least I can still be productive while horizontal.

I wanted to share our names for the boys since we finally came up with them!!!  Still working on middle names, but Sam's little brothers will be...

Ben & Leo

Ben(jamin) is a Biblical fave... and Leo is just, well... fun!  Not short for Leonardo or Leonard or something - just Leo.  It's Italian for "lion," so clearly, Leo is the trouble-maker and the one hanging out over my cervix.  May try to tie in some family names with the middle names... we'll see. 

Alright, back to the "office"... have a good one!

3 comments:

AEOT said...

congrats on the names! I love the name Ben and know a darling little Leo (actually Leonardo). They go perfectly with Sam!!

Gracie Beth said...

I live super close so I hope I don't sound like a stalker but please email me if you need anything while you are on modified bed rest! I love the names!

BroncoMom said...

Such strong names to go along with Sam. Wonderful choices!
Take care of yourself as much as you can Betty :)