Saturday, February 6, 2010

Presenting...

The best oh-shit-I've-got-a-party-to-go-to-and-I-have-no-time-to-make-anything solution!
 
Grab a tub of this Philly cheesecake filling and some ginger snaps/crisps and you're good to go.  Spreads on easy and tastes like heaven.  And I'm not even a big cheesecake or sweets person.  I'm totally taking this to bunco tonight since I have to work today and have no time to make anything.  I'll just whip it into a cute dish and claim it's an old secret family recipe... hahaha...  it's seriously so good.  I don't, however, recommend keeping a tub of this on hand, because you'll just find excuses to keep eating it.

4 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I love it! I bought the block queso at Wal-Mart (it is called Mexican dipping cheese) and all my friends are convinced I actually know how to make it!

Sandra said...

I agree. I would never purchase that just to keep it on hand. It would end up eaten in a day!! Great party idea! xoxo

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Great idea. You could even top it with half a can of either cherry or blueberry or raspberry pie filling (found in baking aisle) to add extra flavor and color.

Hey...miss you!

Bama Girl said...

Wow, what a great idea! I've never noticed it in the store....that's probably actually a GOOD thing! :-) XOXO