Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year-end.

Lots going on today to get ready for tonight and also the wedding this weekend... but also in the mix is planning and goal setting for 2010. It's a big ritual for me and the hub - we are big goal setters. So we don't necessarily do "resolutions" but we set goals and daydream about the new year to come.

OK but on a funny note - I just printed out our Quicken report for all of 2009. Anyone want to take a gander on how much *I* spent on clothes in 2009? That means clothing, shoes, accessories - the whole 9 yards. Well, drumroll, please...

I spent $183.59. Of that, $79.70 was for my bridesmaid dress for Lucky's wedding this weekend. And $58.32 was for the shoes to go with that dress (which I really did need, by the way - I had no black dress heels, believe it or not). So that leaves a measly $45.57 that I truly spent on myself just because. Of that, $38.16 was at the Old Navy $2 tank sale, and the remaining $7.41 was for a necklace from J. Crew (after my gift card amount was applied).

I think it's safe to say, this shoptastic spender has been REFORMED!!!

5 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

Have a wonderful New Year!!

Susan D. said...

That is pretty incredible. I hope you have a wonderful 2010!

Sherrie said...

Wow that is amazing on the clothes budget. Have a great new year.

Sandra said...

Congratulations!! Happy New Year!! xoxo

Sasha said...

That's amazing! Congrats on doing such a good job!