Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wrapped Up.

Hope you all had fab weekends! Among other things, I started wrapping Christmas gifts. Because did I tell you? I'm DONE with all my Christmas shopping. I have a few odds and ends left but all my main gifts are done. And wrapping is my FAVORITE part...


My goal every year is to have everything bought and wrapped before December ever arrives, and girls, I think this is the first year I will actually do it! Our December calendar is always packed, so it's nice to have all of that out of the way so we can just enjoy all the parties and whatnot.

Hope you all are having a good week. I promise I'll be back shortly with part 2 of my story - it's almost done!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Whoa baby- I haven't even started. The warpping is beautiful!

MER said...

Jealous :-) And inspired to get MOVING on holiday shopping.

Monkey Mae said...

Gorgeous wrapping job! You've inspired me to at least think about shopping!

coffee break said...

Congrats on already finishing shopping! So impressive, I'm just getting started.. love the wrapping job as well :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

That's always my goal too but so far I have yet to start! I agree- wrapping is THE BEST part! Love your wrapping paper- so fun.

Julie Leah said...

Oh my gosh! I am so impressed and a little jealous! I think I need to get started...yikes! xoxo