Saturday, November 21, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

Are y'all having great weekends? Hope so! Today is get-caught-up-on-laundry-and-reorganize-our-closets day. But tonight we're going to a snazzy wedding in Buckhead and I'll be wearing this...



I snagged the green dress and ring from J. Crew, thanks to my birthday giftcard from MIL! The shoes are old... I got those to wear in kuntry bride's wedding two years ago. And I also have a fab gold quilted clutch that I'll carry. So excited to get dolled up and go out! I mean our idea of a date night lately is a $1.50 hot dog combo at Costco and a movie. So yeah, it's pretty thrilling. And a lot of our friends will be there, so it should be a fun night!

Tomorrow I'll be breaking out the Christmas decorations and getting a start on that. And hopefully finishing up my wrapping. And oh yeah, I also plan to FINALLY get part 2 of my story up tomorrow. Sorry I've been a slow poke, but it's been a very busy few weeks. Back soon!

4 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Have a fabulous time out on the town! I love that dress!

Preppy Lizard said...

That is an absolutely fabulous outfit!!

Michelle said...

Love the outfit, especially the ring! Hey, don't feel bad DH and I did the $1.50 combo this weekend ourselves and then enjoyed Sam's Holiday Open House samples (wild, huh?).

Kristen said...

I absolutely LOVE the Costco food court...there's nothing wrong with that!