Monday, November 2, 2009

Seven Years!


Let's see... this time 7 years ago, I was probably drying my hair at my parents' house while getting ready to meet all of my bridesmaids to take a limo to get our hair and makeup done at Phipps Plaza. We got an early start! Today the hub and I celebrate 7 years of marriage - woot woot! It's amazing how time flies, yet our first year of marriage seems ages ago. We've learned so much about each other and life together and we have grown as a couple and as individuals. Marriage is no easy road - there are a lot of bumps and even a few potholes. But I couldn't think of a better man to do life with... love you, hub!


And my parents share our same anniversary. Or I should say, we share theirs - they did claim it first, afterall. Today they celebrate 41 years of marriage - WOW. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Happy Anniversary sweet girl!!

BroncoMom said...

Happy Anniversary and wishing you 77 more!

Mags said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lucky in Love said...

Hope it was wonderful!