Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thirty-two. But who's counting?!


It's here! My favorite day of the year! That's right... my birthday! I think I will always love my birthday, no matter how many candles there are on my cake. Thirty-two does sound kinda old though. Hmmm...

Anyway, yay for today! And I'm so sorry to be so absent-go-bloggy lately, but it's just been a very busy few weeks here. I have tons of stuff I want to post about but just haven't had the time to sit down and do it! But I'm still alive and kickin'.

I've already gotten some fab birthday prezzies. Y'all already know about the freezer, my new best friend. And my godmother gave me a gift certificate to a local gift shop here that carries Vera Bradley. So I got this little ditty...


I'm in love! I needed a wallet SO badly. I've been carrying around a Dave Ramsey wallet since it was made to hold his cash envelopes. It's fine and all, but it ain't cute. And you know me... I like cute. So I found my birthday to be a good opp to get a new CUTE wallet. But it has to somehow hold my cash envelopes, and this cutie one does perfectly! I got it in the new Paprika pattern - SO cute.

I also got a giftcard for J. Crew from my MIL - sooooo excited! I screamed a little when I opened it. OK, maybe a lot. The hub and I also had a birthday-day-of-fun-on-a-budget on Sunday. We went to church, had brunch at The Flying Biscuit, went to Fernbank (on BOA's dime), and then later went to see The Invention of Lying that night. Really cute movie - I loved it. Tonight, the hub has something up his sleeve, but I'm not sure what it is. Though I'll probably know by 11am. He can't keep a secret to save his life. It's terribly cute, though.

So far, 32 looks pretty good. I think I'll like it. Hope you all are having a great week! And hopefully I'll find some more time to hop on here and jibber jabber. I know my commenting has been nearly non-existant lately, but I'm keeping up with you lovelies on my reader!

OH also - Javis Davis is having a big sale this month, so hop over here and check out the details. If you have some momma friends looking for crib bedding, now's a great time to go custom!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you have had a great day so far! = )

Hollie and Janie said...

Yay!! I hope you continue to have an amazing day!!!!! I love the wallet!!
hollie

Sandra said...

Happy, happy birthday!! xoxo

Susan said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it gets even better! :)

Lucky in Love said...

Happy Birthday friend!! Can't wait to hear what your husband has planned!

Susan D. said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday,enjoy the day!

Brittney said...

Have a VERY happy birthday! Sounds like you've had a great day!!

BroncoMom said...

Here's wishing you a very happy and special birthday.

Mary Beth said...

Oh my goodness, today is my birthday too! Happy, happy birthday to you!

tickledpink said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I looked at that same wallet, it is darling! Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope it was great and you are still celebrating!

LSU Melanie said...

happy birthday! Cheers to another candle:) I LOVE THE WALLET!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a perfect day.

Anonymous said...

Love, love that wallet! So glad that you had a great birthday!

Preppy Lizard said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! Welcome to 32...it's a good age :)