Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spanx much?

First of all, happy October 15th! That's a nod to my fellow nerdy tax accountants out there. Hallelujah... But the real reason I'm hopping on here before I run off to work is to let you know that Atlanta-based Spanx is looking for more wear testers. I've mentioned a time or two on here that I do some test wearing for Spanx. I can't dish on the products, but I will say it's a fun experience. They are always testing new products on guinea pigs like me. I give them my honest opinion through online surveys, and I get to keep the products. I mean, what's not to love?! And as I said, Spanx is looking for more volunteers to do some testing. Basically, they send products to your home, you wear them as much as you can in the given time frame, and then you complete a survey with your feedback. It's of absolutely no cost to you, so if you're interested, go for it! To get involved, drop an email to product coordinators Amanda Gardner or Kyli Cohron.

But bloggy world, one word to you guys... they specifically request that you do NOT post any information or reviews (good or bad) on the products you receive for wear testing. Your feedback should only be shared with Spanx via the online surveys they send you directly, as many of these products are not on the market yet. And that's exactly why I don't talk about it on here except to say that (a) I'm doing it, and (b) you should, too!

They want women of all sizes, all ages, and even you mommas-to-be. They do have a line of maternity Spanx and are always happy to find prego wear testers. So get to it!

10 comments:

KathleenKMM said...

Ooh, thanks for letting us know! :)

Renee said...

Sending an email now! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

how cool...my bootie needs some serious help! haha. Hope your having a great day! = )

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Do I have to live in GA to participate? How cool is that!

coffee break said...

awesome,thanks for sharing!

Denim and Pearls said...

Sent my email - I would LOVE this!!

Maureen said...

That is pretty cool....had no idea this was done, but makes good sense.

PS said...

I am totally going to do this! Cool! :)

Laura said...

That's a cool idea. I love spanx. I just bought these tights: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/10/hello-autumn.html

Sasha said...

Thanks! Sent them an email!