Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clothing Swap Goodies...

On Sunday I hosted another clothing swap... which I think I can fairly say is now one of my favorite things to do. It's so easy and cheap to host, and hello... you walk away with new stuff! I mean, what more could you ask for?

I snapped a few quick pics of the setup before the girls arrived. I'm not sure why these are all so darn fuzzy, but at least you can get an idea of what our "shop" looked like...





Of course there was a lot more "inventory" once everyone arrived with their stuff. This was only my stuff plus some of the leftovers from the last swap that I thought deserved another go.

I had great intentions of getting pics during the swap, but I was pre-occupied with shopping and of course, chatting with all my girls. So no luck there! But I did walk away with some great new things. I failed to find any new pants, which was disappointing since that's what I need SO badly... but here's what I got!

A great little cap-sleeve black cardi...
Another basic grey cardi...

A couple of blazers!
This tweed skirt - a perfect fit!

And this dress that still had the tags on it... LOVE it!

And finally, a super cute bracelet...


So it was a great time, once again, and I'm already looking forward to doing another in the spring. It's seriously so fun and stupid easy... here's my little how-to if you're interested in throwing one.

I hope y'all had great weekends too! We cranked up our fireplace for the first time this weekend. I am loving this weather!!

6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh yay! I love that dress! Sounds like everyone is loving the idea of free shopping- I mean, what's not to love!?!

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea! I love your new finds.

Breezy said...

I'm jealous! I held a swap a year ago...you should have seen some of the scary stuff people brought!

Kate said...

Such a fun idea. May try to get my friends to do this!

PS said...

Oooh! Look, you scored my white blazer!!! :)

Mrs LSL said...

What a great idea! I may have to do this soon!