Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Posh bellies.

I'm getting really nervous about my surgery next week. I'm very ready for it to all be over but I just seem a bit more anxious this time. Not sure why... but I DO know that browsing maternity sale items online at A Pea in the Pod totally helps! They have a ton of stuff marked down right now due to the fall stuff coming out. A great selection of stuff... A lot of it is seasonal, but plenty of it can be worn year-round. Here are a few dresses that I think are super cute.

Dress by Walter for A Pea in the Pod, $119.99 (regular $295)



A Pea in the Pod Dress, $59.99 (regular $225) - SO cute! GREAT sale on that one.



Dress by Lilly Pulitzer for A Pea in the Pod, $89.99 (regular $275) - precious!

I love this boutique especially because they have designer lines (like Lilly) that only they carry. There's a lot of cute fall stuff too. I LOVE this dress by Diane von Furstenberg...


I'm refraining from making any purchases right now for my hopefully-one-day-big-belly (fingers crossed applesauce), but I don't want you pregos to miss out on this awesome sale!

6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OMF- fabu dresses! LOVE LOVE them all! I had no idea Lilly did maternity!

Lori said...

Very cute, love the polka-dot Lilly dress!
My legs never looked like that when I was pregnant! :D

Sew Biz said...

ADORABLE! Maternity clothes have come a very long way since I was prego (even Pea in the Pod). I only found a few things there when I was expecting. Good Luck with your surgery - can't wait to hear how you are.

Michelle said...

Those are sooooo cute! I walked by Mimi's in the mall a couple of days ago and stopped and remembered how much fun maternity clothing shopping was....how can it not be a blast when for once you don't have to even worry that it makes you look tubby! Freedom, yeah baby! LOL

tulipmom said...

I'll have to go check them out ... thanks :)

MMM said...

Live the pink polka dot pic! I want one!