Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th!!!

It's here, it's here! Halle-FREAKIN-lujah!

The last two days at work have been crazy nuts. Not to mention the last three months... but yeah, so glad to see this day finally arrive! We've got to get some last minute things out the door, hand off some stuff to clients, put out a few fires, and then we're OUT!

And what else is going on today? That's right! It's your final chance to enter my fab giveaway over at Make Room for Style. Are you in?! You've got until midnight tonight, so get a move on.

Lastly, and most importantly in my heart, our sweet Charlie is having knee surgery today. He's going to an orthopedic surgeon for doggies (yep, they have those) to have his torn ACL repaired. His daddy had the same surgery a year and a half ago... like father, like son, I suppose. I know it's a fairly routine thing, but surgery always makes me nervous! Anytime they put you under, it's scary. So say some sweet puppy prayers for our baby! The recovery process is what's really going to be the challenge... we will have to keep him confined to a crate for weeks and have to walk him on a leash to go potty. He's NOT going to like this at all... so pray for a successful surgery and our sanity for the next month or so!


I'll be at home after today to put my domestic diva hat on along with watching after the patient once he gets back. Alright... off to work for one last day this tax season!!!

Be sure to hop over here tomorrow to catch the big weeeener of my giveaway!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Yay!! Glad you made it through the season in one piece!! Hope all goes well with the surgery, I will keep Charlie in my prayers!! Enjoy being a domestic diva! I am jealous!!

Lucky in Love said...

Praying for your sweet puppy!! I hope he recovers soon and it's easier than you think on you guys!

Yeah for tax season being done!!

Marlene McGarrity said...

I hope Charlie's surgery goes smoothly! I have dogs too so I know how nerve-racking it can be when they visit the vet. Prayers for you and Charlie!

BroncoMom said...

This is the day Betty!
You made it through another tax season.
Let us know how surgey turns out.
take care and have a cold one to celebrate!

News Readin' Wife said...

We are sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for that sweet puppy. Oh, and high hopes for a speedy recovery!