Friday, June 27, 2008

Oldie but goodie.

I've been lazy about switching out bags lately, but I decided to mix it up today. I have this fabu ginormous Kate Spade metallic gold hobo that I carry all the time. And because it goes with everything, I do tend to get lazy and all my other bags stay shelved. But hey, it's Friday, and I'm feeling crazy!

Well actually, if you must know, I was on a mad hunt for a tampon this morning (as my giganto Costco box full is out suddenly!). When there's no sign of one under the sink or in my bag, I start rummaging through the shelved bags for ones that have been left in there. I keep 'em on me all the time so it's not at all uncommon to have 2 or 3 still in the zipper pocket of random bags I've changed out of. Well as I'm searching this morning, I pulled open a dust bag to find this cute Kate tote and decided it was so happy and fun and it needed to come out and play. I don't carry it much because it's a little on the small side for me (I'm a big bag girl - I like 'em BIG), but today she was beggin' to come out! Isn't she so happy?!


Never did find a tampon though. Doh.

4 comments:

Mama's the Boss said...

That is a lovely bag. I am always sticking tampons in the little inside pockets of my purses. I could probably refill my box with them all.

kolls said...

Uh muh gaw, that is ADORABLE!!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love this bag- she is super fun!!

Breezy said...

I want your closet...is it for sale? (scratch that, I have no money)