Friday, October 19, 2012

My Little Pumpkin

We had to do the obligatory pumpkin patch photos this year, of course!  I swear these things did not exist when I was a kid.  But yes, the pumpkin patch visit has been on my "oh, I can't wait!" list for a long time.  And it was SO fun... Sam loved it!


We took a ridiculous amount of pictures.  Hope you all are enjoying your Fall!  We are off to a marriage retreat this weekend up at the WinShape Retreat in Rome (GA).  It's our first weekend away from little buddy... we have spent a night away from him a couple of times, but not a whole weekend.  It'll be less than 48 hours that we'll be away from him but OH I'm going to miss my sweet boy!!!!  He'll be in good hands though.  My parents are keeping him and his Auntie Jenn is going to scoop him up for an afternoon of fun too. 

And then on Sunday, we have Sam's dedication at church.  Been preparing stuff for that all week... I'm going to be one hot mess.  The waterproof mascara is packed.  It's going to be such a special day celebrating our boy.  More details on that later!!!!

Enjoy your weekend.....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very cute! The pumpkin patch was one of my "I can't wait!" things with a kid too. It's nice that Sam is a bit older for his first pumpkin patch visit. Landon was only 4 months old and he couldn't even sit up on his own yet hahaha