Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How has it been TEN years already?!

November 2, 2002
 
After Sam's Halloween festivities tonight, we are heading out of town in the weeeee hours of the morning to celebrate our anniversary in Cancun!!!!!!  Y'all, this is our first *real* vacation in years.  YEARS.  So uh, yeah... we're pretty darn excited.  Four nights away from our little munchkin will be hard, but he will be in great hands while we're gone.  Thanks to Nana, Gran, and his Aunt Jenn!  So grateful for sweet family to love on our boy.

And more than blessed to celebrate ten wonderfully crazy years with my #1 man.  Love you, hubs!


6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I can't believe that was 10 years ago! I still giggle when I think about how cold it was to be outside that day. And my dad still thinks your wedding band was the best- like he brought it up recently even. Time flies!! Cheers to a lifetime of laughter and love!

BroncoMom said...

Congratulations!

Elise said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your vacation!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 10 years!! Have a great vacation!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I wondered if this was an anniversary trip when I saw something on FB about getting on a plane. SO cool!!!! You so deserve this trip. I can't wait to hear how it went!

Muffy said...

Happy anniversary!!!!