Wednesday, April 11, 2012

3 Months!

Our little man is becoming quite the chunk...




This month's picture session was much more fun.  He was laughing and giggling the whole time.  So much so that he threw up after the final shot.  Glad he held out till we got all the poses done!  Hahaha...





Our Easter weekend was fabulous.  But it turns out it was distracting me from the fact that I'm returning to work next week!  Ugh, I've been a mess the last couple of days.  Officially sporting waterproof mascara for the next two weeks.  I'm dreading leaving my little guy.  I know he will be great.  It's me that I'm worried about!  I know it will all be good - it's just a big adjustment.  Trying to soak up all the morning snuggles and afternoon naps in the rocker while I can.  Oh, this is going to be tough!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He's getting so big!! Loving his last picture!! :)

It's definitely a struggle to go back to work. It does get easier though.

MTL said...

I feel your pain about returning to work-I officially go back on Monday following maternity leave-we ripped the bandaid off slowly this week by having our daughter do short stints at her school each day-hopefully that will make Monday not so bad!

BroncoMom said...

Not sure what words of comfort I can give you Betty. Leaving the baby is not an easy thing. Even when your baby is 20 years old.....sigh!

ABS said...

What a cutie! As a working mama to be, I look forward to hearing your story when you go back.

Melissa said...

He is SO cute!

Good luck with going back to work. I'm sure it's really hard, but you will get used to it and it will be ok :)