Thursday, August 11, 2011

SYTYCD Finale

My money is still totally on Melanie after last night's performance finale! It'll definitely be a girl this year - that's for sure. Sasha is great too, but Melanie just melts my heart and hello, she's an Atlanta girl! Here's her delicious performance with All-Star Robert last night...



Guest judge Katie Holmes was so stinkin' gorgeous last night, but the hub and I kept laughing because her vocabulary for every critique consisted almost exclusively of the words strong, amazing, beautiful, and magical.

Go Melanie!

So in other news, it looks like about 70% of you are thinking pink... I hope we'll have an answer for you this afternoon! Exciting!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I agree on Melanie! Last night was just not a good night of dancing (or maybe choreographing)for me. I hope that doesn't hurt her at all!!

Buford Betty said...

Totally agree, Renee! There were only a few numbers I liked. I'm sure tonight will be awesome though - bringing back season favorites, etc!

Jennifer Rogers said...

For the record. I picked blue in the poll.