Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Replacements.


I just ordered these Charles by Charles David pretties to replace my bronze Via Spigas (R.I.P.). I so am not supposed to be shopping for me right now, but I literally do not have anything else to wear with browns this time of year, other than some hooker boots - and I think those are in my Goodwill pile anyway. I was totally reasonable though. I saw several pairs that would be great, but I went for the $49 sale pair! 60% off! I think they're pretty darn cute and I love me some Mary Jane's. I do think I'll have the hub contact Via Spiga to see if there is anything they can do for my sad little shoes. If anyone can get something done, he can.

3 comments:

DebbieDo said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

Oooo, I love these shoes. They are so cute!

Beth said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your replacements!! They are too cute. But are they comfortable?