Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun on Amazon...


Amazon is one of my favorite sites. And now I love it even more. I've gotten back into my Luna bars lately. They're so great if you're not familiar with them... they are yummy bars packed with vitamins and nutrients specifically for women. And I'm very picky when it comes to those health bars - in fact, the only flavor of Luna I've tried is the Nutz over Chocolate. The others sound scary. I'm weird about sweets. Anyway - love them, and I have one each day, but they're pricy. They average $1 each. Even if you buy the box of 6, it's not really discounted much (if at all).

Well, I remembered that Amazon carried some grocery items so I decided on a whim to check their site today to see if they carried my Luna's - and they do. The price is about the same as in stores, BUT I can get them tax-free and without shipping costs via Amazon. Plus they have a bigger box of them than what's available in groceries. So OK, not really a better price, but hey - tax-free. That helps a little. But then I saw a little blurb on the right side of the screen about their Subscribe & Save plan. Basically, you can have a product scheduled to be delivered to you in whatever frequency you choose - and by doing so, they knock off 15% of the purchase price every time. OMG sold! Plus you get free shipping - no matter the cost. Normally you have to spend $25+ to qualify for free shipping. It's the little things, you know? I'm so super excited. It's going to save me $6-7 every month on my bars. And that's one less thing on my grocery list. If there's something on your list that you buy week after week, you should totally see if Amazon has it - it could save you a few bucks.

In other news... CB's wedding went really well. It was a looooooooong weekend and I'm SO glad to be off bridesmaid duty for a while, but all was great. These two weddings this fall/winter have me pooped!

No comments: