Friday, October 12, 2007

This is NOT my fault.

OK my shop-it-to-me emails are evil! I've put myself on shopping hiatus due to budget constraints (namely my birthday shindig and oh yeah - bills), but I still look at my gazillion shopping emails. You know, to make sure I'm not cheating myself out of a really good deal. Well I've been needing some good red pumps for a while now so I'm always keeping an eye out. I found some cuter-than-cute Isaac Mizrahi's on Smart Bargains, but I waited too long and my size is now gone... But then I saw these (in black actually) on my shop-it-to-me email this morning and they were such a good price so I clicked the link... and voila! They also come in RED! $29 - reg $99... sounds pretty good. I mean, a great shoe for $29, I justified it in about 3 minutes and typed in my memorized credit card number before I could talk myself out of it. OK but for real, I'm still on hiatus. Minor slip-up.




Lots of sizes left... go get you some.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I don't think it counts as a slip-up if you actually need the thing, right? I mean, you're allowed to buy toilet paper, I'm sure. So the shoe purchase doesn't count.

Lori said...

Oooohh, those are gorgeous!! Great price too!